Business to consumer (B2C) Marketing with confidence:
Knowing Consumer Behaviour and your customers' wants is your passport to success.
Consumer marketing requires a keen understanding of behaviour
What is "Business to Consumer Marketing (B2C)"?
Consumer marketing (business to consumer or B2C for short) targets all the individuals and households who buy or acquire goods and services for personal consumption: An incredible variety of age, income, education level, and tastes buy an incredible variety of goods and services.
Strategic marketers are trained to understand how consumers make choices in a fascinating combination of personal, cultural, learned, natural, instinctive, manipulated, private and social influences.
We use advanced methods of analysing Consumer buying behaviour, defined as... “The buying behaviour of final consumers, individual and households who buy goods and services for personal consumption” to allow clients to build and maintain strong customer loyalty and brand equity.
Knowing how consumers behave while searching for, purchasing using, and evaluating products, services and ideas they expect will satisfy their needs creates potent and effective marketing strategies.
It is a complex and interwoven combination of many different dynamics, but can accurately predict consumer behaviour, allow marketers develop effective strategies to control the variable factors that achieve desirable outcomes in line with the Marketing Concept - where consumers are fulfilled and organisations meets their goals.
Psychology of Consumer Behaviour
Developing superior consumer marketing strategies relies upon many psychological forces. Trained marketers are conversant with a myriad of the methods used to master consumer marketing in areas such as:
- Motivation: Need hierarchy, Interdependency, Frustration, Projection
- Perception: Sensation & Threshold, Perceptual organisation, selection & interpretation, Imagery, Positioning, Perceived Risk
- Learning: Conditioning, experience, cognition, reinforcement, discrimination, attitudes, decision-making, brand loyalty.
- Personality: Traits, brand usage, Acceptance, segmentation, repositioning , promotions management
- Attitudes: Action-Tendency, exposure, conditioning, interpersonal influences, cognitive dissonance, ego-defensive function, association.
- Communications: Types, audience, source, medium, message, integration,
- Group Dynamics & Consumer Reference Groups: Group dynamics. consumer relevance, family life cycle, influencers & influences
- Opinion leadership: Dynamics, measurement, profile, overlap, communication flow, stimulation, promotions management, group opinion & group opinion leaders.
- Social class & culture: Core values, implications, management, sub-cultures as market segments, cross-cultural consumer analysis.
- Diffusion of Innovation: Adoption & adoptive process, barriers, characteristics.
- Consumer Decision Making: Economic consumer, passive consumer, problem-solving consumer, input-process-output.
- Comprehensive Models of Consumer Behaviour: Nicosia Model, Howard Sheth Model, Egel Kollat Blackwell Model, Family decision making model.
Remarkable, isn't is, that executives with no training in this area find themselves burdened with marketing management responsibilities!
Achieving Success in Consumer Behaviour Marketing Campaign Strategies
Knowledge of Consumer Behaviour and business to consumer marketing provides efficient, and optimal marketing campaign strategies.
Application of consumer behaviour analysis to marketing has an undisputable history of consumer marketing achievement... from FMCG marketing, through promotion of telecommunications, in advertising, PR (public relations), innovation on sales promotions to high-return direct marketing, maximising sales AND profits.
Profitable Marketing campaign strategies require understanding and use of the science of marketing. Market research needs to be executed with the skills and wisdom of the years, mass media advertising can burn money far too fast if not executed - from marketing brief through production & media - if not guided by a 'knowing' hand.
Different product 'types' require different marketing mixes.
Formal marketing training in 'product typing' is only one example of marketing knowledge and methodology, you simply just make the right decisions all the time... so its just 'natural' to end up with winning marketing campaign strategies.
For a 'taster' of marketing models we call upon to create sustainable competitive advantage for clients, CLICK HERE.
The use of "Buyer Readiness" analysis ensures you deliver the right type of message when you advertise.
This discipline ensures you return on investment for advertising is maximised, and helps with everything from market research projects to promotional budget setting.
Consumer Behaviour Insight when combined with disciplined marketing methods saves Money
Save more money than you spend by generating better strategic marketing communications and implementing high-return strategic marketing management.
Ask us about accountable marketing management, CLICK HERE
Understanding consumer behaviour ensures optimal consumer marketing
With understanding of marketing science and consumer behaviour, our consultants guide you to better marketing mix combinations that stretch your promotional budgets and slingshot sales to greater levels.
Delve deeper into how understanding of consumer behaviour. as well as intimacy with Learning as a science, can create benefits in packaging design... [See: Product Packaging Advice]
Build Brand Equity, Grow Market Share, Execute Great Advertising... easily!
Launch Engineering builds you brands with better...
- Market Segmentation (more about Market Segmentation)
- Marketing Strategy (more about Market Strategy)
- Marketing Planning (more about Marketing Planning)
- Brand Management (more about Brand Management)
- Corporate Marketing and Marketing Governance (more about Corporate Marketing and Marketing Governance)
Consumer Complaints: Advice on How Companies Should RespondAppropriate marketing strategies can improve the company's image among customers who write complaint letters. Studies have shown that 94% on people, who have their complaint diligently managed, remain satisfied and loyal to the brand.
Contact us now!
Wise Words for Consumer Marketing
In business you get what you want by giving other people what they want.
Consumer Marketing Tips
Consumers exhibit routinized consumer behaviour. If the complex factors of product class, product form, brand, market segments, prime buying motive, and post-purchase feelings are recognised and better understood by you than your competitors, and this is managed to improve your marketing mix, then success is assured. Learn more...
Learn More About Consumer Marketing (B2C)
B2C Marketing Services that help Management with:
Advanced consumer behaviour knowledge and marketing science helps make B2C marketing decisions clearer
By understanding the business we are in, we can make better judgements as to where and how we should spend funds to ensure the greatest productivity and return on investment.
There are of course exceptions to the rule, peculiarities of YOUR industry and competitive and trade partner issues, but to discuss these, why not
Call 02 9904 5355 NOW.