Somewhere between 80% and 95% of new product introductions fail.... you must do
virtually everything right to successfully launch new products" - New Products Magazine, Dec 2006
New product launch marketing strategies that ensure launch success
Marketing for success, new product launch marketing strategies
Product launch failure kills the future of so many people. Even more importantly, failing to launch a product successfully can mare your personal business reputation. A failed product launch can damage your company’s image! Failure erodes employer, customer, trade channel and investor confidence!
Adhering to the 9 Components of Product Launch Success helps businesses be the best they can be... the best in product launch maintain focus on key areas they have to think about when planning to launch a new product.
What type of innovation you are launching makes all the difference. Download this complimentary article and learn the key issues.
Products don't 'fail', management does!
Many launches fail through execution, even though there was nothing inherently wrong with the product. Getting ready for a launch starts early with an equal focus on the customer and the internal workings of your organisation.
"If you really want product launch success then be objective!
- Have you a LOT of experience in product launch?
- Have you a fantastic grasp of the key and attractive segments in your market?
- Do you know more about your close competitors than they do about themselves?
- Have you nailed alignment & engagement of your organisation and all trade partners?
- Have you built and detailed marketing plan that accurately forecasts the sales you KNOW will occur?
- Have you written a marketing communications brief that nominates the specific results without constraining creativity?
If you do not respond with a resounding "yes" to any of these questions, you will benefit from our help.
Product Launch Success
When it comes to product launch success there is absolutely no substitute for a qualified marketing marketing executive, experienced in launching new products. The best in product launch with written marketing plan, based on excellent market knowledge, gouged from better market research analysis. Like most things, great product launches come from 90% perspiration... Learn more...
A product launch firm that knows how to launch new products.
Launch Engineering defies the product launch failure statistic of >80% by uniquely combining key factors for success:
- Use proven methods to evoke perceptions of higher value (a more superior product)
- Apply models that ensure you have a well-defined concept
- Use methods to secure top management commitment
- Manage risk with sophisticated market attractiveness analysis
- Use disciplined use of methods used by the world’s most successful marketers
- Access advanced understanding of market, segments, targets and positioning
- Formal and comprehensive marketing planning
When you introduce an average of 30 years worth of consultant experience, expertise at launching products & services, and draw on the elite pick of today’s marketing experts, you can expect the absolute best possible product launch imaginable.
Product Launch Risk Reduction analytics
Why not use a pre-launch check? Request our proprietary risk reducing analytics, click here.
Wise Words on Product Launch Marketing
The team with the best players wins.
FMCG Launch - Probability of Trial
"Risk adverse consumers are more likely to trial a new product if it has been heavily advertised, because media "weighty" budgets create more confidence that expectations of product quality will be met." - Journal of Consumer Research
Avoid Mistakes when Launching New Products
Really make sure a product launch is a success as close as is humanly possible :: A pre-launch check using our proprietary software.
The system we use does an audit on every important variable for success and applies empirically proven values to the score you get on each variable... this calculates the potency of your business plan to launch, and also highlights the areas you can scrutinise to improve it BEFORE you launch.
$$$ - Talk to us about government R&D (Research and Development) rebates - $$$
It surprising how many businesses are unaware of the grants and other sources of funds available from the Government. Ask for an obligation-free chat with our specialist consultant.