The Marketing Personnel you need without the overhead of a permanent appointment.
An Interim Marketing Director: Less overhead and more talent than a full time, employed CMO
Outsource a Temporary Marketing Manager interim marketing director, or high-powered marketing expert
Need a senior, competent, experienced marketing Director, with proven ability, as an interim marketing manager to help grow your business, take the reigns competently for a short time, or step into an emergency role smoothly?
A top CMO (Chief Marketing Officer)
Occasionally, business opportunities demand experience & skills in marketing management projects from a 'street-wise' expert to an outstanding technical expert, who has ‘done it before’, to protect a crucial project, new commercial venture or when venturing into product or business diversification.
The benefits of a seasoned Interim Marketing Manager
An Interim Marketing Director is commercially experienced with the knowledge to guide you to the best business model for your new product launch, corporate governance policy development or strategic 5-year marketing plan.
Call 02 9904 5355 NOW.
Determine the skills, advantages and suitability of an interim marketing executive for your company: Contact us now!
An Interim Marketing Manager or Marketing Director who can 'hit the ground running'
The inherent risk in any new venture means recruitment could be costly or risky. If your business cannot bear a full time, or adequately senior, qualified executive an interim Marketing Manager or Interim Marketing Director is a perfect solution.
Here’s why businesses choose an interim CMO, Marketing Director or Marketing Manager from Launch Engineering:
- Management may want to test and prove the viability of a venture before appointing a permanent senior role.
- History of operational marketing people - marketing managers from within their industry - with an absence of strategic marketing knowledge - benchmarks and skills from the world's most successful companies in other industries.
- The company wants to explore extraordinary marketing activities beyond the capability of existing marketing personnel (e.g. TV when it normally doesn't do TV)
- The company wants to overhaul its marketing approach and adopt a significant improvement in marketing processes
- Existing personnel is taking leave of absence, sick leave, maternity leave or another short break
Call 02 9904 5355 NOW.
You need the skills of a seasoned interim marketing manager, commercially experienced to guide you in the best business practices for your new product launch, corporate governance policy development or drafting and initiation of a strategic 5-year marketing plan.
The Benefits of an Interim Marketing Director or Interim Marketing Manager
Perform or Perish: An Interim Marketing Director has to hit the ground running, providing marketing accountability, concise sales forecasts, financial modelling, strategy planning and translating corporate objectives into action plans that will make sales objectives a reality.
Immediate substitution of a key a Marketing Executive at a pivotal moment: Forget 6 months to find a replacement with no immediate cover: Enjoy an overqualified expert who can generate thrilling results quickly.
Temporary Resourcing Gap: Mentor & train a junior recruit into the role. Maintains a strategic view, but with a "roll the sleeves up" approach.
Are you a qualified, proven expert wanting work? CLICK HERE
REQUEST an Interim Marketing quote - Call Sydney 9904 5355 now!
Emergency Substitute or Relief Senior Interim Executives
Need a reliable interim CEO, CMO or COO fast? One who will make decisions that keep the company firing, with making any that could endanger the business?
You'll need a worldly, street-wise experienced and trained executive with decades of experience in a broad cross section of businesses so they can confidently lend their extraordinary knowledge and skills to your rescue.
Interim Marketing Management Testimonials
“Leigh Cowan achieved more for Denes than any other marketing executive in over 40 years of operation!” Eric Sawyer, Chairman, Denes Natural Pet Care.
“This is the first time we have used a marketing consultant, which I am pleased to say, has exceeded our expectations.” WM Ferguson, Marketing Manager, Marion Merrell Dow.
“Thank you for the excellent job … the brief was fairly broad and time constraints were tight. I believe the implementation of your recommended strategies will more than repay our initial investment.” Michael Sheedy, National Marketing Manager, Ajax Chemicals.
Happiness does not come from doing easy work but from the afterglow of satisfaction that comes after the achievement of a difficult task that demanded our best. - Theodore Isaac Rubin
Senior Interim Marketing Executive
Short Term Projects perfect for an Interim Marketing Director:
An Interim Marketing Management is fast, easy, reliable & safe
If marketing talent and immediate marketing skills are required, then Launch Engineering can empower you with a flexible interim marketing manager to meet the market’s needs more rapidly than your competition and get your business ahead of the game.
Call us now if you need help with strategic business planning, product development, marketing planning, marketing services, market research, strategy, marketing communications through both traditional and on-line media including email marketing, SEO and social media.
Flexible Interim Marketing Executive Staff solutions to best suit your business
- Fixed contract basis – Part time Interim: An agreed, fixed number of days per month.
- Fixed contract basis – Retained Interim: Infrequent projects not requiring routine attendance.
- Fixed contract basis – Full time Interim: Temporary full time to cover absence or to lead a crucial venture.
- No contract basis – Day at a time Interim: Pay 1-day at a time, if you are not sure.
Benefits of an Interim Marketing Director & Interim Marketing Management
Get resources you need, fulfil your current business objectives now and identify exactly what you need on an permanent basis. Bridging the gap in your executive resources, minimise risk and keep your business on target.
- Start in days with minimum recruitment and termination formalities
- Fixed, yet flexible contract period
- Can implement your existing plan (which is usually the case in the event of extended leave coverage)
- Ability to work at an implementation only level or in the research and development of strategy
- Objective and fresh view of your marketing needs
- Work with you to identify the marketing resources and skills needed in a permanent appointment
- Part of your team, yet not part of the politics
- Qualified, experienced, commercial and committed to the job at hand
Apart from filling a role with a suitably experienced and qualified marketing executive, the benefits of an Interim Marketing Director or Marketing Manager extend to empowering your organisation with methods and knowledge from outside your industry... sometimes leaving a beneficial legacy that continues to pay for years afterwards... Learn more about our senior consultants... >>Interim Marketing Managers are great to manage the ever formidable in-tray that can overwhelm even the best Marketing Directors.
Call 02 9904 5355 NOW.