Improve your telemarketing inbound & outbound contact or call centre
Improve telemarketing and stimulate call centre performance, help improve telemarketing returns
Increase telemarketing sales, productivity and team morale.
- Improve telemarketer close rates
- Reduce database record burn rate
- Decrease telemarketer operator error
- Improve database management, improving the corporate asset
- Extend staff productivity, longevity & reliability
- Adopt winning systems and processes
- Sophisticate training, recruitment & succession planning.
Improve telemarketing returns and call centre performance
Taking an integrated marketing communications approach, and by pursuing synergies between your call centre and other operations, your telemarketing finds greater resonance with your corporate marketing to create synergy and greater returns.
Launch Engineering specialist consultants recruit highly sought-after, in-bound and out-bound telemarketing specialists who can help super-charge your telemarketing department.
IMPROVE PERFORMANCE with motivational techniques, performance management and creative re-structuring - whatever it takes - you can expect a real increase in productivity and results.
From recruitment, to policy and procedures, sales scripting... improving existing centres or starting new ones from scratch... predictive dialers to database management, Launch Engineering has resources to suit.
Ideal solutions for:
- Not-for-profit revenue generation
- Business-to-business sales & lead generation
- Customer service calls
- Market research
- Direct marketing
- Sales promotions
- Political marketing
Using art AND science, Launch Engineering manages ALL the components of your marketing and management mix to 'make it happen".
So let us help you, Contact us now!
Call 02 9904 5355 NOW.
Don't want to use a telemarketing consultant? Try this...
Secrets of high performing call centres
A complete guide to call centre management system that helps organisations maximise profit, maximise performance, reduce cost and improve staff morale.: CLICK HERE!
Top Telesales Techniques That Work!
Discover How To Make A Fortune Selling Products And Services By Phone. This E-book Offers Proven Telemarketing and Telephone Selling Strategies To Increase Your Sales immediately: CLICK HERE!
Ultimate Guide to Sales Comebacks And Rebuttals
You Can Learn How Top Salespeople Overcome Any Objection a Client Could Possibly Throw At You: CLICK HERE!
Sales Training and Script Writing
A comprehensive guide to the selling process. Teaches opening sales calls, handling objections, lead generation, getting past the gate keeper and includes step by step tips on writing telemarketing scripts.: CLICK HERE!
8 Telemarketing Tips
- Selling is what consumers WANT – they need help to buy correctly and quickly. What they don’t want is the old ‘pushy’ sales techniques. Don’t be a ‘reluctant salesperson’ because of the old image of what sales was. Do not let your keenness to sell be seen as 'pushiness'.
- A sales interaction is not a CONTEST. There must be two winners for it to be successful. The consumer MUST feel that the salesperson is their ALLY in choosing what is right for them.
- As a consumer, I feel most comfortable with a salesperson who seems to understand not just what I ask for, but also many ‘unsaid’ factors. I am most likely to feel happy to take this person’s advice and BUY from them.
- First you have to sell YOURSELF – then, IF SUCCESSFUL, you get a chance to
sell your product or practise your skills. You must establish -
- Your Credibility & Trustworthiness
- That you understand THEM
- That you know your product
- …. In that order!
- Image IS important. It affects how a customer perceives us – and if their perception is wrong it makes establishing our credibility much harder. Think about the 7th “P” of Marketing… “Physical Evidence” … correctly spelled emails, classy attachments, an excellent web site… precise contact management and follow up.
- When we communicate over the phone, we can’t utilise BODY LANGUAGE, so TONE speaks LOUDER than our words. Always remember how important involvement, passion and enthusiasm is - it creates credibility.
- You CAN hear a smile over the phone – so smile
- Never take it personally when you get a no… rather treat it as:
- The necessary quota of “no’s”, you need to generate a “yes”.
It is only the farmer who faithfully plants seeds in the Spring, who reaps a harvest in the Autumn.BC Forbes