Improve your marketing planning with a specialist marketing planner
Source a qualified, Strategic Marketing Planner for corporate & large business from experienced Marketing Planners, trained in formal & detailed strategic marketing planning to create effortless implementation.
Signs of Quality Marketing Planning
Marketing planning should include accurately projected outcomes.
- Marketing planning should identify anticipated results of planned activity as well as the costs.
- Marketing planning should utilise the unique the resources and capabilities of your organisation.
- Marketing planning should consider all aspects of competition, your market segments and all relevant stakeholders
- Marketing planning should apply refined marketing science to commercial reality:
- Marketing should be a road map to optimal profits, sales, competitive advantage and success in product launch, marketing implementation and business management..
- Marketing planning should reflect the mission, vision and purpose for being of your organisation.
- Marketing planning should coordinate with operational, HR, Accounting, Finance, Production, Administration areas showing the Marketing Planner has realistically developed market strategies necessary to command competitors, price, product, distribution, marketing environment, and the promotion mix (see the Nexus of Marketing, above).
- Marketing planning should set out marketing objectives that reflect corporate objectives and be operationally sound.
- Marketing Planning should be a How to Market Plan, including an action plan, broken down by strategies that itemise individual tactics.
Marketing Planners deliver marketing planning mentorship
Even the humble business can afford some fees for consultants, but no firm can afford to NOT get their marketing planning right.
Launch Engineering provides an excellent marketing planning mentorship program where you get step-by-step guidance along the development of a marketing plan so it is tailored to your business and works as you want it to... helping you by email and telephone keeps costs minimal while you get the expert help that contributes to the perfect marketing planning for YOUR organisation.
Don't put this off any more, contact us today to discuss your Market Planning and Strategy needs.
Prosper with a marketing plan that is a concise, implementable and usable strategic marketing plan. Includes action program down to indivisible tactics, communications plan, sales plan, e-business plan, contingency plan, break-even analysis and feedback & control mechanisms.
Why Expert Marketing Planning works
You can plan with the sophistication of companies like Mars and GE. Successful forecasting using scenario planning in coordination with cross-impact analysis is just one of the many benefits derived when you appoint Launch Engineering to help you with your strategic marketing planning.
Enjoy a marketing plan that combines innovative strategic planning and coordination of product, distribution, communications, pricing: A marketing plan that targets better markets, with fresh marketing strategies, and motivating marketing tactics.
Beware of Consultants out of touch with reality: A strategic marketing plan must be a usable tool, not a thick, theoretical strategic plan that is meaningless to the operational personnel expected to implement it.
Formal marketing planning empowers management, inspires staff, evokes enthusiasm from investors, and confidence from business partners.
Launch Engineering consultants bring all their experience and training to bear... breathing new life, inspiration and motivation into all levels of your market planning. Internal strategic marketing planning, alone, can make 'the difference'.
A Marketing Planner plans for alignment & engagement of people, monitoring, managing & controlling by building devices into marketing planning such as... * Contingency plans * Sensitivity analysis * Financial Forecasts * Accountability Analysis. etc
Learn methods for engaging and aligning people, click here for Mission and Vision statements or better still, contact us today for a marketing planner to assist you with your marketing planning activities.Call Now, phone 02 9904 5355
Wise Words about Marketing Planning
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win. - Sun Tzu
8 Ways to Improve Marketing Planning & Implementation
Review, & upgrade (if necessary) the scope, purpose & potency of market segmentation2
Plan with the context of the organisation's functional structure3
Plan around political parameters, informal power structures, corporate culture & camaraderie4
Know your competitors' business, SWOT and issues.5
Work with available reporting & information feedback infrastructure6
Capitalise and recognise limitations of corporate capabilities7
Understand and empower operational capabilities8
Find sustainable competitive advantage
Cornerstones of Marketing Planning
Strategic marketing planning addresses every factor in the Nexus of Marketing (above).
When business planning, or marketing planning, truly comprehensive, valid strategic planning starts with an accurate assessment of the current position of the organisation.
A Marketing Planner indentifies Corporate Objectives
Where are we now analysis
* ERROR Analysis * PESTLE Analysis * SWOT Analysis * Gap analysis * Market Analysis * QUEST analysis * Product Analysis * Segmentation Study * Tracking Studies * Classification of goods analysis for all product groups in all segments in all channels * Industry analysis * Competition Analysis * Channel analysis * Life cycle analysis * Cost Analysis
A Marketing Planner sets SMART Marketing Objectives
Where do we want to be - Guidelines & Purpose
* Corporate Vision Statement – one phrase describing an organisations’ aspirations
* Corporate Mission Statement – one or two sentences that says what the organisation wants to achieve
* Corporate & Marketing Objectives - Specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, time-constrained (SMART) objectives.
A Marketing Planner understands operational and organisational factors
How are we going to get there? Implementation!
* Prepare a Marketing Action program detailing segmentation, targeting and positioning strategies with a complete description of all strategies, appropriate actions, down to individual, indivisible marketing S.M.A.R.T tactics.
* Every Objective addressed with specific SMART strategies drilled down to every single indivisible specific marketing tactics necessary to execute that strategy.
* Separate sub plans mindful of the 8 P’s of marketing:
* Sales Planning * Promotional plan * Distribution and channel strategy * Price and Pricing strategy * Web Commerce & Internet marketingLet's get started!