Implementable, Integrated Change Management Strategy
Using advanced Behavioural Science, you can better manage change, initiate bold projects to meet
business, timing and budget objectives; and align and engage your organisation's capabilities.
Our change management consultants focus on the people aspects of change including changes to business processes,
systems and technology, job roles and organisational structures.
With primary focus on creating and implementing change management strategies that minimise employee resistance and maximise employee
engagement, your leading edge change management consultants work to drive faster adoption, enthusiasm and motivation
to embrace the changes impacting them and the organisation.
You consultant/s will be degree qualified, have actually done it themselves in their career, and possess at least 25 years' experience in business and management
The Process of Change Management
- Situational awareness of the unique and individual characteristics of your organisation
- Approach mindful of formal and informal power structures of groups being impacted by change
- Individually tailored and planned methodology that caters for the "personal" side of change
- Tailoring both emotional and rational, for each heterogeneous group within the organisation
- Identification of, and contingency planning for, potential risks and anticipated resistance
- Specific plans to mitigate or address concerns, deal with resistance and manage performance gaps
- Measurement strategies to track adoption of change
- Periodic Reports and Presentations of progress, status and issues
- Actionable, implementable change management plans, with Internal Marketing plans
- Creative management of "politics" to solicit support from employees, line managers and business-unit leaders
- Assistance and coaching of executives, managers and supervisors where required
- Partnership with c-level board of management, to drive coordinated change strategy, in line
with Corporate Governance.
- Collaboration with project teams, integrating change management activities into an overall operations
- Coordination of Communications, Training, HR and any industry specific specialists or other stakeholders in plans, activities and project implementation
- Counsel and guidance for cross functional teams
- Optimising organisational alignment, business readiness, stakeholder engagement, communications, etc.
- Contributions to annual planning, supporting the operational team inclusive of management &
internal payroll managers to external consulting services suppliers.
- Inspiration, motivation, development and supervision of the overall change management team.
Experienced Change Management Consultants
- Degree qualified (in Business) with over 25 year's management business experience, inclusive
of change management, M&A and leading large scale organisational change
- Experience implementing change management
- Experience in project management (including planning, organising, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of
specific project goals and objectives)
- Experience and insights in establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of an organisation
- Experienced management skills in prioritising/organising and managing details, cognisant of deadlines
across multiple projects, meeting completion dates AND budget guidelines
- Experience in analysing and reporting data to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improved results and optimal solutions
- Experience identifying operational issues/root causes, and creating and specifying strategies to address problems
- Experience leading change management teams and working at a strategic level
- Experience directly managing people, including hiring, developing, motivating, and directing people
It is simply wiser to appoint change management consultants who have successfully implemented change in their own organisations
AND excelled in their own senior management careers: For a initial introduction, CLICK BELOW now.
a Meeting to Discuss Change Management
Change Planning & Implementation: Change Management Consultant Functions
Change Management Implementation Assistance
Our consultants can also:
- Provide sponsorship coaching to prepare leaders to fulfil their roles
- Establish forums for impacted stakeholders to encourage dialogue(reactions, questions)
- Provide change execution skill / knowledge transfer across project teams to build capability across the organization
- Define interventions to involve, make accountable, and integrate different change roles (sponsors, targets, agents, advocates).
- Contribute the academic understanding as well as 'street-smart' ways of getting the required outcome in a no-fuss, practical and cost efficient manner.
Engagement, Alignment & Culture Change Management
Change Management Initiatives include developing a plan where you change management consultant will:
- Partner with communications lead to achieve communications objectives
- Design, facilitate, and monitor enrolment process to build commitment across impacted areas
- Design consequence management plan to inspire, motivate and reward new behaviours and discourage old behaviours
- Develop ways to drive cultural change; shift work and behaviours to support realization goals
- Create stakeholder maps to inform enrolment, stakeholder management, and change networks.
Some change management strategy principles
- Deployment of change management solutions that meet client's business goals
- Development of change management plans based on appropriate practice within industry frameworks
- Leading the effort to assess the readiness for change. Applying appropriate measures to
assess organizational readiness for change implementations and projects.
- Building a collaborative 'work party from informal and formal power structures within the stakeholder pool.
- Assisting communications to both the internal and external parties in concert with strategic objectives
- Development of detailed action programs dealing with implementation such as marketing materials,
web sites, collateral in support of business transformation initiatives, policy manuals, etc.
- Development of an integrated implementation strategy and plan
- Develop communication plans that include details on marketing materials, messaging,
conferences, web sites, and newsletters in support of business transformation initiatives
Who are the Best Change Management Consultants?
Your change management consultants must be able to work to drive faster adoption, and minimum resistance to the changes
impacting employees in your organization, so business results are optimised.
Change Management Consultants Who Tailor-Make Your Strategies
Beware of any change management consultancy that offers off-the-shelf strategies for change management...
unless your business is an off-the-shelf copy of their previous clients.
The truth is most organisations have unique circumstances that warrant unique strategies... that 's where
our change management services shine: Perfectly honed change management
solutions tailored to the individual needs
and circumstances that exist individually for your organisation.
Strong Change Management consulting skills
As a management consultancy where all of our executives have no less than 25 years experience AND appropriate
FORMAL qualifications, you can be confident your consultant/s will have advanced expertise, including:
- Previous experience performing deep analytical and business process analysis
- Ability to enter client environment and provide business process change recommendations
after a detailed assessment of the requirements and current state
- Ability to effectively guide the thinking of senior-level executives
- Experience performing detailed business analysis functions, including the
development of business process models and functional documentation
- Ability to coordinate & facilitate stakeholder & subject matter expert interviews
- Project leadership & mentoring skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and commitment to high-quality deliverables
- Capability of working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- A friendly and collaborative attitude with the ability to build and maintain trusting and value added client relationships
- Ability to grasp business requirements, business process, current systems functionality, and propose new requirements or process changes.
Call 02 8011 4355 now or email by clicking this button...
SCOPE A CHANGE MANAGEMENT BRIEF
Or WEBMAIL your request for more information, a call, or to meet with a qualified expert on a no-obligation basis, fill out the form below...