Want good advertising? Top advertising? The best advertising possible? It all happens BEFORE the ad agency gets your brief!
Yes, top creative advertising ideas can produce great advertising... but it HAS to be built on the right marketing communications strategy... no tricky idea can save a bad product, pitched at the wrong audience, in an inappropriate medium.
This ad demonstrates good advertising: A simple but meaningful message targeting the audience with a poignant message.
How Good Advertising creates Great Results
In FMCG, failure or success can be measured in tenths of a percent movement in market share.
Click here to see an ad campaign that moved market share12% in just 12 weeks! This is the result of talent, passion and good marketing briefing - a function of the quality of available market research.... it generated a market share change of 14% in three months when it caught competitors asleep in 1992.
Ask us how much THE SCIENCE OF MARKETING says you should spend on advertising.
Good advertising belongs to successful companies and failures alike
The archives of the prize-winning advertising are bursting with awards for ads that belong to companies who long since have gone out of business.
But along side them are ALSO companies who simply leap from success to success... why?
Because advertising alone CANNOT do the job.
You need MARKETING [See" What is "marketing"?]
Wise Words to Make Great Advertising
Advertising people who ignore research are as dangerous as generals who ignore decodes of enemy signals. - David Ogilvy
Excellent marketing strategy leads to exceptional advertising
If the brief is right, and the creative answers the brief, then the creative can not be wrong.... only debatable J Click here for an advertising briefing form
Excellent marketing strategy can only come from scientifically developed marketing objectives.
Sound marketing objectives are built upon disciplined marketing planning that evolves from religiously followed mission and vision statements set by the leaders of the organisation.
Scientific media management
You cannot optimise media spend without an intimate understanding of your prime target audience... hence the importance of sophisticated and accurate market segmentation.
Call 02 9904 5355 NOW.
Why Ad Frequency Works
- The first time a woman looks at an advertisement, she does not see it.
- The second time she does not notice it.
- The third time she is conscious of its existence.
- The fourth time she faintly remembers having seen it before.
- The fifth time she reads it.
- The sixth time she turns her nose up at it.
- The seventh time she reads it through and says, ‘Oh bother!’.
- The eighth time she says, ‘Here’s that confounded thing again!’.
- The ninth time she wonders if there’s anything to it.
- The tenth time she thinks she will ask her neighbour if she has tried it.
- The eleventh time she wonders how the advertiser makes it pay.
- The twelfth time she thinks it may be worth something.
- The thirteenth time she thinks is must be a good thing.
- The fourteenth time she remembers that she has wanted such a thing for a long time.
- The fifteenth time she is tantalised because she cannot afford to buy it.
- The sixteenth time she thinks she will buy it some day.
- The seventeenth time she makes a memorandum of it.
- The eighteenth time she swears at her poverty.
- The nineteenth time she counts her money carefully.
- The twentieth time she sees it, she buys the article, or tells her husband to do so!
Our advertising and marketing consultants bring value based on these important factors:
- Business knowledge honed from the findings of the world's most respected business schools
- Methods & processes of successful advertisers
- The disciplines and skills of formally trained marketing professionals.
- Decades of experience across many industries with a network to match.
- Personal successful advertising campaigns we've managed that prove our talent and demonstrate results.