Raise money | Find investors | Get funding | Attract Venture Capital
Find, and win over, Angel Investors for venture working capital
Raise Venture Capital
Are you looking for lenders & to find private equity venture capital for business ideas?
Raising capital is the key to making sure a decent business idea doesn't fail. Launch Engineering knows how to introduce you to private or unlisted companies to raise capital by showcasing your business to wholesale, sophisticated, international and professional investors.
One of the 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing, cited as the most important Law of Marketing, states... "Without adequate funding, the idea won’t get off the ground".
You need three key things when you search for external funding necessary to fulfil your business aspirations:
- A product and/or service that fulfils an unsatisfied need - for which there is a real market.
- A terrific idea that has, and will hold, sustainable competitive advantage
- A business plan that is objectives and realistically quantifies a real return on investment
- An Information Memorandum that honestly, ethically and legally delivers all the pertinent content of your business plan to your potential investor in such a way as to inspire them to invest in you and your business idea.
What is an Information Memorandum?
An Information Memorandum will often win attention from bigger, more professional investors such as institutional venture capitalists and speculative investors.
The earlier you speak to Launch Engineering, the better off you will be:
The steps we undertake to protect our clients and make sure they make the best possible decisions, include:
- Business Concept Assessment and new product launch evaluation - using 120 factors known to effect the outcome of a product launch
- Identification of market research needs to accurately assess the business idea and forecast sales.
- Drafting of business plans, marketing plans and information memoranda to ensure you compile a concise, readable and salient document for you potential investors
- Writing a marketing plan that accurately forecast the outcome of your intended plan, demonstrating an attractive opportunity
- On-going executive strategic marketing and management advice to keep you on the path of continued success.
Prepare an Information Memorandum (IM)
A venture capital Information Memorandum that will have investors keen to be your silent equity partner!
Investors want more than a venture capital business plan shoved at them. Showing your potential venture capitalist a venture capital business plan instead of a full-blown Information Memorandum is tantamount to presenting a piece of meat to a restaurant patron who wants a succulent steak… there’s no presentation, no aroma, juices, accompaniments that make the patron’s mouth water.
First they have to share the vision, taste the promise, and long for the dream. When you seek out venture capital, the last thing you should do is package it as a business plan, particularly "green-field" concepts. A business plan is what they should see AFTER they are hooked.
- A business plan is a manual on how you will conduct the business, found, develop, set, and achieve your goals.
- An Information Memorandum is the properly presented dish that stimulates their taste buds, creates the desire, the salivation, the enthusiasm to pick up their knife and fork!
REMEMBER: Approval of your loan request depends on how well you present yourself.
Raise money, Find investors, Get funding, Attract Venture Capital
Find investors for funding of a business:
- Angel investors for venture working capital
- Making investors keen to be your silent equity partner
- Raise working capital business finance and find private equity venture capital
- Raising Working Capital Business Finance for Small Business
Don't make mistakes when asking investors for Capital
Our consultants KNOW how to build value into your business proposition. They are experienced sales forecasters, and their management acumen will impress even the most cynical of investors.
We'll help you build a strong business model, write knock-out business plans, and introduce such marketing finesse that investors are more likely to scramble for the chance to invest in your business.
Government funding for business: CLICK HERE
$$$ - Talk to us about government R&D (Research and Development) rebates - $$$
It surprising how many businesses are unaware of the grants and other sources of funds available from the Government. Ask for an obligation-free chat with our specialist consultant.
Here are some enlightening sites worth investigating to help find investors...
- Venture Capital, Angel investors & Private Equity investors directory: Get access to more than 4500 investors and over $900 billion in active funds! - Worldwide Venture Capital, Angel investors and Private Equity investors software directory.. Click Here!
- How to Find New Clients and Business: Sales Prospecting for New Business and Clients! Click Here!
- Brilliant Business Borrowing: Learn the 9 most devastating mistakes entrepreneurs make when financing their business and how to avoid them. Click Here!
- 7 Easy Steps make a Strategic Plan : DIY 7-Step Strategic Plan with bonus, Free eBooks to power Your Business. Click Here!
- 27 Killer Ways to Finance Your Business: For people trying to raise money to start a small business. Click Here!
- 7 Alternative Methods of Small Business Financing: A real guide to Small Business Financing, Click Here!
- Business Plans for Attracting Investors: How to create and market a Business Plan for Investors, Bankers and other key people to successfully raise money. Click Here!
- Using Crowd-Funding: Crowd funding is the new way to finance a new venture. Click Here!
Wise Words on Raising Money
I've found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often.
The X-factor that helps raise working capital business finance and find private equity venture capital
While your Venture Capitalist will appreciate spending wisely, even frugally to conserve funds, this needs to be in context of NOT interfering with the success of the venture. For example, you only need a basic car to get you from point 'A' to point 'B' but only buying three tyres for it would be an unwise, false economy. Many start-up businesses fall into the trap of saying 'we can't afford it' when they should be saying 'we can't afford NOT to have it'.
The means of distinguishing between what you need and what you don't is revealed by a good marketing plan. A derivation of your marketing plan fro external perusal is called an Information Memorandum... kind of like a Prospectus but without all the legal constraints that inhibit 'selling' the idea or concept.
Raise Working Capital Business Finance
First step is to show “Ignition Capital©”, which is capital that people shows investors you have put your own substantial investment into the project, and that that enough people in your "inner sanctum" believe in your idea.
This creates kudos and helps investors to take your seriously.
Its also necessary to convert your ‘core idea’ to partial reality: A patent, a prototype, a beta version, or trading history ... Some sort of evidence that demonstrates the validity of the idea and the potential “legs” it has for returns for the investor.
|To raise money, find investors, get funding & attract venture capital, you need to: Conduct careful research and analysis||
The more substantial, sound and professional your research and analysis, the sturdier your business plan.
|To raise money, find investors, get funding & attract venture capital, you need to: Present achievable, reliable and realistic sales forecasts||
Accurate break-even, budget predictions with good contingency planning and sensitivity analysis create trust and reduce risk perceptions.
|To raise money, find investors, get funding & attract venture capital, you need to: Demonstrate a sustainable competitive advantage||
Show you investor/s how the business will prosper on an on-going basis without threat or displacement from and by competitors.
|To raise money, find investors, get funding & attract venture capital, you need to: Reveal your unique selling point that attracts a market to prefer your offer||
Understanding market segments and your segmentation targeting & positioning, usually within the context of a well written marketing plan.